Hillingdon Music Festival
Leading up to the 15th and the 16th February will be a number of concerts and sound/video installations.
Graphic score competition – a call out for composers and the general public to send in graphic scores for a competition. Selected scores will be performed and published in a collected booklet with a web page dedicated to the performances. Works will be performed by the invited ensemble and some of our own students.
- The Acoustic Garden Space from Peter Eustance sound design by Brunel students
- Thomas Köner Concert and Marathon Video Installation, video works (with sound) running throughout the festival at Brunel
- Student designed installations with video and sound
- Alumni concerts and impromptu concerts in the borough.
- Graphic Score Competition selection and readings with ensemble
- Concert: In Place: song cycle by composer Colin Riley performed by his ensemble
- Recording Workshop with John Croft including student performers and open to the public
- Concert: Graphic Score finalists, and winning selection
- Final Concert: Nadia Ratsimandresy, ondes Martenot: New Horizons concert as part of the Diaphonique Foundation in collaboration with Why Note in Dijon
and much much more…